At Wheel Buddy , we specialise in full wheel resprays.
Our process for a full wheel respray is as follows.
1. We remove the wheels from the car
2. We strip the tyres from the wheels
3. We fix any existin gutter rash or damage on the wheels
4. We hand sand the wheels , inside out
5. We paint the wheels inside out in our Seetal Spray booth
6. We leave the wheels overnight to sit
7. We refit the tyres and re balance each wheel
8. We fit the wheels back to the car.
This process generally takes overnight so we have a one day turn around on this sort of work.
4wd and larger vehicles are a little more expensive due to the tyre removal and balancing costs.